Published on Jun 6, 2017
Some researches of alternative medicine have proved that drinking “yellow milk” at evening is very beneficial and healthy. The crucial compound is turmeric. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory and anti-cancerous properties and it is mild analgesic.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL AND SHARE VIDEOS WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS
Dorothy King1 month ago
You did not say how much yellow milk to take. I would like to know.
Virginia Brown1 month ago
I was just wondering the same thing.
ionaleah1 month ago
Incomplete video how much does one consume at a time it’s better to make a fresh paste then preparing bulk
Eric King1 month ago
REMEMBER THIS:in the absence of pipperidine,a compound found in black peppercorns,the curcumin in the termuric will only be absorbed 2-8%….that leaves 98-92%passing through the digestive tract,n those are generous % numbers.Peace n health!
seth roth1 month ago
wrong recipe period. clickbait.
cibe will1 month ago
its also called golden milk and there’re few ways making it. please check first every recipes from this channel. the recipe above is not at all complete.
J D1 month ago
Azon Milan1 month ago
We need milk to add this ingredient and what milk we need to buy
Willowtable1 month ago
I use cashew or flax or almond milk instead of cows. Just google golden milk recipe for specific amounts. I use a lot of turmeric in mine two to three tablespoons per 6 ounce coffee cup, but I LOVE it…which is why I’m posting here today so people also understand that a lot of mainstream turmeric has a yellow